Last Updated: 9/20/13
What Information do we collect?
InstyMeds collects personally identifiable information, such as your e‐mail address, name, state, and IP address when you fill out an online form.
What do we use your information for?
InstyMeds collects and uses your personal information to contact you directly. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.InstyMeds does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. In the event that you submit content in addition to your personal information, InstyMeds reserves the right to post that content on the InstyMeds website as a story submittal. No personally identifiable information, other than your first name and state, will be posted along with that content. InstyMeds will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary.
Rights involving your Personal Information
If you provide InstyMeds with user information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- If you request that your user information is deleted from our records, there may be a brief delay in our processing that request.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
How do we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Any third party site that we link to have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Attn: Privacy Officer
6501 City West Parkway
Eden Prairie, MN 55344